This power recliner might look crisp, clean and lean, but it’s packed with technologically advanced features that truly elevate the art of relaxation. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman four inches higher than traditional recliners (23" off the floor) for better blood flow from your legs to your heart. With the touch of a button, let the stress of the day float away care of an air massage system (with three pampering settings)—or get warm and toasty thanks to a heated seat element. While ultra streamlined, this designer recliner doesn’t cut corners when it comes to quality. The seating area and armrests are upholstered in genuine leather for incomparable comfort—where it counts. Crosshatch stitching adds fashion-forward flair.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave (with automatic 20-minute shutoff feature)
- Heat in the seat element (with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature)
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23" off the floor for improved blood flow)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Gray leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Power Recliner:||38"W x 40"D x 43"H|
- All sales are final after pick up or delivery. Merchandise inspection is the responsibility of the customer to fulfill.
- Signing upon delivery or pick-up is acceptance of merchandise.
- Merchandise that is defective must be reported ti a customer service representative at Mission Furniture within 48 hours of delivery or pick up for it to be considered void.
- Manufacturer delivery dates are estimates and are subject to change or delay.
- Cancelled items and exchanges are subject to a 30 percent restocking fee.